Our Sustainability Focus Reports provide stakeholders with more in-depth information on the topics that interest them most.
Focus Reports 2014
Supporting farmers' livelihoods: The opportunity
Supporting farmers' livelihoods, published on 3 November 2014, covers our work supporting farmers in our leaf supply chain.
- Supporting farmers' livelihoods: Focus Report 2014 - Interactive PDF (2,550 kb)
- Supporting farmers' livelihoods: Focus Report 2014 (3,172 kb)
Harm reduction: The opportunity
This report, published on 17 November 2014, provides an overview of tobacco harm reduction and why it should be adopted as a progressive public health policy.
- Harm reduction: Focus Report 2014 - Interactive PDF (2,259 kb)
- Harm reduction: Focus Report 2014 (847 kb)
Focus Report 2013
A Focus on Harm Reduction
A Focus on Harm Reduction, published on 6 November 2013, covers how we're working to address the public health impact of our products.
- A Focus on Harm Reduction Report 2013 - Interactive PDF (2,686 kb)
- A Focus on Harm Reduction Report 2013 (1,222 kb)
A Focus on Integrity
A Focus on Integrity, published on 28 November 2013, covers how we engage on regulation, market our products and fight tobacco trafficking.
- A Focus on Integrity Report 2013 - Interactive (4,290 kb)
- A Focus on Integrity Report 2013 (1,589 kb)
These reports complement our annual Sustainability Summary Report, published in March, which provides an overview of our performance for the year across all areas of the Group sustainability agenda.
Free app for iPad and Android tablets
To download and install the Focus Reports free app on your tablet, use the appropriate link.
• For iPad: Download and install via iTunes / App store
• For Android: Download and install via Google Play App store
Printed copies of the report are available on request. Please contact:
British American Tobacco Publications
Unit 80, London Industrial Park, Roding Road, London E6 6LS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7511 7797; fax: +44 (0)20 7540 4326